Friday, August 11, 2017

One shoulder







I know i've been a little too obsessed with blue stripes!
But there are so many beautiful tops out there, lots os different styles, shapes and cuts, and i think i almost have them all ;)
I just can't get enough of blue stripes paired with jeans.
And isn't this top so gorgeous? t's from ChicWish and you can find it here. It can be so chic when paired with heels, i wore it with a dark wash pair of jeans + rose gold sandals on my boyfriend's birthday dinner, and i honestly can't wait to wear if with flat mules for a more casual vibe.
Are you as much into blue stripes as i am?





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely - I think I got myself three such blouses only in the past month! And you look so beautiful. <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete