Thursday, August 3, 2017

Knot top and kitten heels









Been loving kitten heels this days.
I've always been obsessed with the highest heels that i can found but lately i'm really into the granny shoe, love kitten heels, and they are so comfortable.  I think they look so stylish paired with mom jeans.
I'm not a big fan of matchy-matchy outfits, i don't really like to match my shoes with my bag (i love it when both are black off course, but when it comer to color not so much). So i never really liked to pair a red bag with red shoes, here i'  wearing a pair if burgundy shoes and a red bag bag, i don't think that this is to matchy as the colors are different but i think they go really well together tho. This makes the color palette of the look work well but not being to matchy, what do you guys think? Do you like to pair different shades of red? I absolutely lobe how red works with blue.
Plus i keep filling my wardrobe with blue stripes, this t-shirt + top set is one of my latest findings and i love it, it can be wore separately too. The top is from ChicWish and you can find it here.
The shoes are from Zara new collection and they come in black too.
The bag is from VIPme and you can find it here.

3 comments: