Saturday, December 21, 2013

How can they see the love in our eyes









Hi! So today i went for a walk in the park with my boyfriend and our dogs. This is the jumper i bought from Mango, isn't It gorgeous? I'm in love with it, it suits my style perfectly and i have troubles when it comes to find jumpers, never really like one, but this is just perfect for me. Have my eyes in some others more on Asos and i really need to invest in warm pieces. Hope you like this look. Today i'm going to my parents house for the holydays.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, that jumper is really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gostei muito do conjunto, muito goth e awesome! adoro o teu cabelo, lindo!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is awesome... Love the touch of red of which! It looks so good with the colour of your lips! x

    ReplyDelete