Thursday, October 10, 2013

Love cannot save you from your own fate.








Hi! As i told you here before, i was looking for make this dress wearable on autumn, well i love how it turned out with this tights, i love sheer and net together, i could wear my acid wash denim jacket, but i choose a flannel plaid shirt instead, to change a little, because i do wear a lot my denim jacket with black, so this time i stole my boyfriend a shirt :) This necklace is one of my fav pieces of jewelery and i start using it as a choker and i love it even more now. Hope you like this look. 

Thank you, you guys for like my facebook page, already with over 300 likes and my lookbook pages that reached 3000 fans today <3

1 comment:

  1. adoro o teu blog e já te estou a seguir !!! se quiseres visita o meu freezing-the-time.blogspot.com e segue se gostares, beijinhos :)

    ReplyDelete